About Solstice Senior Living at Columbia
Make the most of retirement living at Solstice Senior Living at Columbia, centrally located between Kansas City and St. Louis. This peaceful community is an oasis of greenery, featuring a lake stocked with fish, and conveniently located at the interchange of I-70 and Highway 63.
You will be near dining, shopping and healthcare, including Women’s and Children’s Hospital and Boone Hospital Center. Day trips to the University of Missouri, a cultural hub, featuring the Missouri Theatre and Museum of Art and Archaeology will be at your fingertips.
Solstice Senior Living at Columbia offers the convenience of a luxury resort within the comforts of home. Enjoy chef-prepared meals in the dining room made elegant with a cozy fireplace. Time is what you make it, and there’s always a vibrant life-enriching activity to choose from. Learn to paint, enjoy local entertainers, or get active with daily exercise class. At the end of a full day, unwind with a game of Quiddler amongst friends or take in a movie in the community theatre. Schedule a visit to meet our vibrant community.
Review from A Place for Mom
“This is a wonderful community, and my father is doing very well since his move here. I know he is safe and in good hands.”
“Friendly Community, My Mother is Well Here”
“They have kind, friendly staff, and they have been helpful whenever needed. The experience is going well for us with this community.”
“We liked it when we moved in, and it just keeps getting better”.
The joy of an all-inclusive lifestyle is writing just one check a month and having life's daily details taken care of for you. Here are some of the things your Solstice
experience will include:
- Spacious Apartments - plenty of space to personalize your home
- Kitchenettes - a place to keep your favorite treats
- Utilities - no more surprising bills
- Weekly Housekeeping - worry free lifestyle
- Cable TV - you watch, we pay
- Landscaped Gardens - tranquil views from your window
- Fitness Center - enjoy a healthy lifestyle
- Intriguing Educational Programs - continued lifelong learning
- Restaurant Style Dining - dining elevated to its finest
- Media Rooms - catch a flick with your friends
- Complimentary & Scheduled Transportation - leave the driving to us
- Private Dining Room - continue family traditions
- Beauty Salon - always look your best
- Vibrant Life Program - live life vibrantly
- Library, Game & Activity Rooms - the whole community is your home
- Pet Friendly - because everyone needs their best friend
- Worship Center - continue your spiritual and religious well-being
- Coffee and Snack Bar - continental meals at your leisure
- Onsite Home Health - independent living with peace of mind
- On-site Physical Therapy 5 days per week